click on “Coming events” to view sanction events calendar
NEXT Ampba’s SANCTION
- 2020 NSW Country Championship
- Date: 6th, 7th, 8th March 2020
- Location: Finley lake, Riverina Highway
- Club: Southern River Model Power Boat Club
- Facebook Link
- Registeration Form – words Doc or PDF
2020 Club’s racing Calendar, click below!
Click below to download
The AMPBA endeavours to –
- Encourage and promote the sport of model power boat racing in all its’ branches.
- Organise and control the sport within Australia.
- Promote and recognise suitable classes of model power boats for competition.
- Formulate and publish rules governing competition and measurement.
- Organise, co-ordinate, settle conditions, fix dates and venues for running National Championships, and to consider as a final court of appeal, all protests under the AMPBA Competition Rules.
A President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and two committee members are elected each year to oversee the running of the Association.