New as of 30th Jan 2020, click below to download
Please note all voting forms must be received or post marked on or before 8/4/20
Nominations are open for positions on the AMPBA Executive.
General Committee x2
Nominations must be received on the prescribed form no later than the 27th March 2020
Click below to download
The AMPBA endeavours to –
- Encourage and promote the sport of model power boat racing in all its’ branches.
- Organise and control the sport within Australia.
- Promote and recognise suitable classes of model power boats for competition.
- Formulate and publish rules governing competition and measurement.
- Organise, co-ordinate, settle conditions, fix dates and venues for running National Championships, and to consider as a final court of appeal, all protests under the AMPBA Competition Rules.
A President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and two committee members are elected each year to oversee the running of the Association.