Due to the COVID-19, cancelation of the National, government lockdown of travel and gathering, suggest that we will hold our AGM at Winter Spec, but that will properly not go ahead as the regatta center is close until further notice.
suggest would be to do a video conferencing for AGM, if you would like to attend please express your opinion, via clicking on the link below.
There have been two nominations for AMPBA Treasurer and three nominations for the two General Committee positions on the AMPBA Executive. Please find attached the voting form for these positions. Please note that the voting forms must be received or post marked by the 15/4/2020 to be valid. click below to download.
Unfortunately due to the current health Pandemic, the 2020 Ampba National will be postponed to October, more info will be announced soon
the online registration are still online, you can try it out and please give us feedback so we can improve it for future use, mess your feedback on ampba fb.
Please note all voting forms must be received or post marked on or before 8/4/20
Nominations are open for positions on the AMPBA Executive.
General Committee x2
Nominations must be received on the prescribed form no later than the 27th March 2020
Click below to download
The AMPBA endeavours to –
- Encourage and promote the sport of model power boat racing in all its’ branches.
- Organise and control the sport within Australia.
- Promote and recognise suitable classes of model power boats for competition.
- Formulate and publish rules governing competition and measurement.
- Organise, co-ordinate, settle conditions, fix dates and venues for running National Championships, and to consider as a final court of appeal, all protests under the AMPBA Competition Rulesd